martes, 22 de enero de 2008

A memorable place


Paris the city of the ligths. It is in France. I love it. This city is the most beautiful place in the world. I'm fanatic about France and french. Paris is a nice city and has a very friendly people. The monuments most importants are Eiffel tower, Nottredamm, "Arc de triomf", and other fantastic places and monuments. I went to Paris three years ago and I spent it very well. I feel like to return again but the most probably is I don't return in two years. Another place in Paris that is very important is Disneyland Resort. It's spectacular en really really beautiful. The bad of this city is the weather but this isn't important. I advise you to go. This city you like.
-In this picture i was with my family next to de Eiffel Tower.^^

1 comentario:

lidia dijo...

Is your family on the picture? and another question, did I correct your composition? Because it's full of mistakes. Be careful, please!